SIM Number Porting

If your child already has a contract or PAYG mobile and you want to transfer their number to your ParentShield SIM - that's no problem.

  • To port your existing number over to your ParentShield SIM, you will need to contact your old mobile company when you cancel the contract and ask them to provide you a PAC code.
  • When you have received your PAC code, enter your information into the form and click send.
  • Once the transfer is complete all you'll need to do is turn the phone off for a few minutes, and then back on again.

Enter Porting Details Below

Need more help? Contact Us